The Best Fleet of UTVs in the Smokies
Looking for a unique and fun way to experience the Smokies with your family? Rent a two, four, or six-passenger UTV for two hours or more, or make it a full day of fun!
Cruise down main street Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg or explore the famous scenic routes in the Smokies, such as Smoky Mountain National Park, Clingman’s Dome, Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail, Cades Cove, and more.
Explore the Smokies in Brand New UTVs
We provide the same quality care for our customers as we would for our family. Your Pigeon Forge UTV awaits! We strive to go above and beyond to provide clean, top-quality UTVs (2021-2024 models) with premium Bluetooth soundbars, custom turn signal kits, smooth street tires, and detailed cleanings between each rental. Car seats for small kids in many of our UTVs can be easily added too!
What's a UTV vs. an ATV?
- A UTV (Utility Task Vehicle) is a larger type vehicle designed to carry more passengers. It’s like driving a car, but it’s open air and oh so fun!
- A UTV is sometimes called a SxS UTV referring to the side-by-side seating for passengers.
- At Ridge Riders, we only rent UTV vehicles. They are sturdy with more power and better suspension and built for passengers. They are street legal for Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg roads and the iconic driving trails in the Smoky Mountains (no off- roading allowed). Our UTVs are ideal for a day of fun with the family at a maximum speed limit of 40mph.
- An ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle) is a vehicle many are familiar with and can buy at a regular dealer (like the Honda ATV sport utility.) They are made to go off roading and typically made for one rider. They are less sturdy, and require more experience to navigate and maneuver, and are not suitable for many visiting tourists.
- In Pigeon Forge, ATVs are not an option as only street-legal, on-road UTV vehicles are permitted.
- Instead, choose from our large fleet of UTVs! We guarantee a safe, comfortable experience while driving through the most beautiful trails, all the while providing you and your family an exciting journey in one of our exceptional UTVs.
What Our Guests Are Saying
Not sure if a UTV Is Right For You? Rent A Pigeon Forge Golf Cart Instead!
Street Legal Golf Carts
Cruise around in one of our street-legal golf carts for speeds of up to 35mph. They are so much more fun than a car, and so easy to park. A 4- or 6-seater cart is ideal for driving around in Pigeon Forge to take in all the sights.
If you do not see a time frame you would like give us a call at 865-888-7368
Campground Golf Cart Rental
Need some wheels to cruise around your campground in Pigeon Forge? Rent a golf cart for up to 4 people to get to and from the campground amenities. These vehicles are not street legal and are for campground use only.